Friday 4 April 2008

The UPS Guy Again

Look Monty, I'm back on this show again as the "UPS Guy". I wasn't alone this time. Houston was doing some hand-doubling and Rebecca answered a day call to do hair.Here she is working on Crystal's hair in the morning. Hartley was called in to do some hand-doubling too. Houston, Hartley, and I were all working on the 2nd Unit today while the rest worked on the Main Unit. Production Assistant, Trina... Hartley filling out his permit... One of my favourite make-up artists, Ceilidh!!! The breakfast set-up... Ed the "UPS Guy"... Walking like an Egyptian... Hartley reading a comic book?!? Why am I not surprised? My hero, Doug... Doug and Martin doing a little Kung-Fu fighting... My hero with Mr. Magic Hands... Long time, no see, Steve! Linda eating a sandwich from crafties... Peter the Greek in the house! More and more people kept arriving in the afternoon. Linda was away from the industry for awhile, but she's back. Here she is posing with Michele. My boxer friend, Brad... He just loves Manny Pacquiao! Holding eventually got really full. Raymond and Brad shaking hands... "Hey, how you doing? Hey, hey..." I had to chase Jessica from Costumes for this one. Initially, I impressed her by getting her name right, but thanks to Houston she realized I used the call sheet to do it. LOL!!! She hates me now, due to my subterfuge. Oh well, you can't win them all. "You're wrapped Wendy." "And so are you, Crystal." Getting a shot with the marksman, Vincent... Kitty, the dog who hangs out in the make-up trailer... This is one of the reasons why we love working on this series. They have some of the best catering in town. Lunch time... I got wrapped shortly after my meal. I basically chilled in the tent for the last 4 hours, but at least they fed me and there were some good conversation. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 1 Background and 2 Photo Doubles (2nd Unit). Length of Call: 6 1/2 hours.

1 comment:

Triton Refugee said...

Mabuhay! I just saw the link to your Blog on a BSG fan site, www.colonialfleet.org. If you have time stop by sometime and say HI, we have a million questions. Oh, we even have fellow from the set post once in the while. Thanks! Crashdown at TCF

http://www.colonialfleet.org/quorum/index.php?s=&showtopic=1993&view=findpost&p=54078