Tuesday 15 April 2008

Yoga Night

I met-up with Nick at his place before our yoga class tonight and when I arrived, I was surprised to see Jimmy there! I know Jimmy through our Friday hockey nights, but I didn't know that he and Nick knew each other. Apparently, for awhile too."Spider-Man, Spider-Man..." Doing the "warrior" pose after our class at Yaletown Yoga... No Sock Required It was our first time attending the "Yin Meditation" class and we actually found it pretty easy. Check it out. I'm doing the "tree". After our class, we went out to eat. Here's some shots of the guys posing inside what they call "The Vagina". LOL!!! (taken with flash) (taken without flash) We decided to eat at the Earls on Hornby & Smithe.There was playoff hockey on all the televisions inside. Jimmy closing his eyes in this shot... And now, Nick closing his eyes... Presenting the Jeera Chicken Curry... I had the Chicken Tenders with Fries. The strips tasted so fresh! Jimmy opted for the "liquid diet". LOL!!! Our server, Stacey made this dish especially for Nick. (Just kidding.) I like this restaurant. There are so many hotties working here! Thanks for dinner, Nick!!!

No comments: