Saturday 12 April 2008

A Full Saturday

Finally, some good weather in our city! I attended my first "focus group" at the Consumer Research Centre this afternoon. Big thanks to my fellow background performer, Tina. She showed me another easy way to make extra cash on the side. Basically, I was scheduled for this particular "focus group" 2 weeks ahead of time. I just had to show up and I complete a survey on a certain product. At the end of it, I was pretty full because I had to do a bunch of taste tests. LOL!!! They paid me $30 cash for it and it only took me half an hour to finish it. After, I went downtown to do a little shopping and that's when I bumped into Ernie! I haven't seen this guy since our days on "Iron Road". Later in the evening, a couple of us went to Elixir. Check out the cougar in the back! Nick Serious in the house! Look at Rich's face. LOL!!! Bryan was there too. Here he is bustin' some moves. Posing with Fatty and Rich... There's that cougar again! This kind stranger took this excellent shot of us outside (Me, Fatty, Rich, Veronique, and Mike). Shortly after, Rich and I paid a visit to Bar None. Oh yeah!!! I finally found Thomas inside working security. Rich and I got hungry so walked over to Fritz to get some fries. I ordered their Medium Fries with Honey Mustard Sauce. Rich got their Poutine. While we were eating outside, we ran into Bobby! While he was talking on the phone, this girl, Natalia snaked his poutine. LOL!!! He really didn't care. She even fed him a few times. What a day!!!

No comments: