Saturday 16 January 2010

Billiards & Skating

Earlier this evening, I went down to Commodore Lanes. It's been awhile since I've played here. I met-up with Andrea and Dave for a couple games of pool. It was packed tonight! I still prefer ten-pin bowling as opposed to the five-pin they have here. Andrea taking her shot... Dave's turn... Andrea took this shot of me posing with the Number 5 Orange. Surprise, surprise! I bumped into Christl and her boyfriend, Craig here! I parted with Dave and Andrea to make my way over to the West End Community Centre where Mark and them were skating! I finally may have broken-in my skates. I'm getting used to them now. Julia was responsible for organizing our public skate tonight. She's bustin' some moves here. Alana was a little cautious at first, but quickly got the hang of it. She switched her rentals from figure skates to hockey skates. Alana and Todd doing their balancing act... Group shots... Skaters at their starting positions... Everyone waiting for the ice to get cleaned... Posing to pick-up babes... Here's a little video of us fucking around. After our skate, Alana and I went over to Dave and Andrea's place for a couple of drinks. Becca and Sterling were here too! Fun times tonight!!!

No comments: