Wednesday 6 January 2010

Karaoke at the Metropole

Hercy and I took the Canada Line downtown tonight. I made her pose with these impressive tunnel photos at Waterfront Station. Hercy with the Samsung Olympic display at the station... I liked the wheels on this fixie. We met-up with Ryan and headed over to... the Metropole for karaoke! They have karaoke here every Wednesday at 9:00 pm. Everything on their food menu is $6.00! You got to love these food primary liquor licensed establishments. I ordered their Baron of Beef with Yam Fries. Posing with my food... Ryan on the mike... Hercy had her turn. Ryan, Mark, and I started dancing when someone sang "Footloose". Hercy pondering... My turn now. I sang "I'll Stand By You". "Goodnight Ryan," we told him. Hercy and I had to leave early, but Ryan stayed because some of his friends showed-up.

No comments: