Friday 15 January 2010

Our Hockey Night

Back at the Richmond Ice Centre tonight. I've never seen the ice at this rink looks so good before! It seemed especially clean today. Terry and I were first on the ice, so we took this chance to take a couple of photos of him. Goaltender Terry... Game on! Paul... Line change... Rich... "What Rich said." Glen Nick... Jay... Tony with a scoring chance... Stef on the transition... Looks like a flock of seagulls. A lot of good plays happened tonight. Nick coming back to the bench... I had my Florida Panthers outfit on tonight... and my new Tackla pants! I scored 2 goals in this game! I should have had more with all the glorious chances I had. I know one of them is for the MOMMIETRON, but I don't know who the other one is for. Paul took this photo right after I scored my second goal. "Yeah, I got my garbage goal!" Paul and Nick... Nick was the player of the game. He scored 5 times tonight!

No comments: