Monday 18 January 2010

Skating & Singing

There was a 'toonie skate' this afternoon at the Kerrisdale "Cyclone Taylor" Arena. Julia met-up with me here. That's her butt. Nice. After our skate, we went over to Masago Sushi for dinner. Julia ordered some Brown Rice Sushi. A complimentary dessert from this restaurant... I like it here. Not only was it Fatty and Misha's birthday today, it was also Edwina's too! Julia and I killed some time here at Metropolis. Finally at Boston Pizza! Todd and Tara were already here. Sisters, Kimberly and Britney are regulars here. Jo and Mark... Jody, Julia, and Todd... Posing with Niki... A shot of our table... The Karaoke Army goes to work! We all sang "I Gotta Feeling" to start the night off. Tara and Jo performing their duet... Niki... Mark was another newbie here. Niki and I also sang a duet. Mark, Julia, and Louisa, our late arrival... Niki and I shared a Chocolate Lava Cake. Our server, Winny is a good singer too! Louisa and Jody were Jim's background dancers. It was time to suck a boob. I like it when a girl licks my ear. My turn for a solo. I sang "(You Want To) Make a Memory". We danced for Louisa! "Fuck yeah!!!" "Owwweee!!!" I hurt my elbow. It truly is a battlefield out here. Thanks for coming out, Soldiers!!!

No comments: