Sunday 3 January 2010

Sunday Funday

A bunch of us watched the matinee showing of "Up in the Air"! I really enjoyed it. After the movie, we walked over to Sala Thai for dinner. That's Bobby in between Leanne and me. His family owns and runs this restaurant! I finally got a chance to eat here. Derek and Elizabeth... I met Leanne for the first time today! This photo reminds me of a certain creature from an original "Star Trek" episode.
The 'Salt Sucker' from "The Man Trap"...
Here come the food! The food here is really good! Well worth a return visit. Dessert and Thai Iced Tea were compliments of Bobby! So yummy. Elizabeth modelling Leanne's cycling jacket in the Century Plaza Hotel's lobby... We all got something to drink at Beyond Coffee. Will you look at this. Leanne pointed out that the city pushed it's free metre parking to start from 10 pm now! It used to start at 8 pm. You can bet they'll keep it like this well after the Olympics are over too. It's like YVR's Airport Improvement Fee, they still charge for that! Aren't they finished working on it already? Later, I went by the Roxy to see Fatty guarding the ice. LOL!

No comments: