Thursday 28 January 2010

California Trip (Day 6)

Look at the size of Becky and Allan's new house! I started the morning right with a Sourdough Jack. In front of the Monkeysports Superstore... We left the house so early, I didn't get a chance to change out of my scrubs. They had such a wide selection of equipment here! We made an impromptu stop at HockeyGiant.com. This was another store that had a lot of stuff! Too bad, I already bought everything I need online. In the afternoon, Allan and I drove over to Venice Beach. The tide was low. Some people sunbathing... We walked along the pier. I never knew they had one at this beach. It was a damn long pier too. It was my first time here. Walking along the beach now... Whoa, PBO!!! I love bikinis! I love the beach! There's Al. Gotta be goth. Break dancers! This guy was pretty good even though he was chubby. It was time to eat at Bondi BBQ! Pulled Pork Sandwich and Sweet Potato Fries... A surprise dessert, Chocolate Pudding! Big thanks to you know who!!! The sun was starting to set. This beach house was incredible. It had the "World's Smallest Front Yard". I admired the view from here. The moon was pretty clear from here. We cruised around the neighbourhood for a bit. I wouldn't mind living here. It's so pretty here. Time to go back to the house. Check-out this cool looking Mini Cooper! Ah yes, life on the freeway. Rush hour traffic sucks here. Planning your driving routes makes all the difference in this city. Finally back at the house and greeted by Asiana and Emilian. And Yoda too. LOL! I spent most of the day in my PJs. Later in the evening, we went out to the Heat Ultra Lounge. Nice decor... Enjoying bottle service with Gary and Aldrin... I quickly got packed here. Allan bought these shots. The drink sizes are huge in this country! Okay, so I drank a little. Girls up to no good... I'm fucked-up now. The servers here were hot! Big thanks to Aldrin for taking us out!!! Time to go. LOL! I ended my night with a Denny's Grand Slam!

2 comments:

Fatty said...

ha ha waisted

Stacie said...

LOL.. I have never seen you drunk before! That is hilarious!