Friday 8 January 2010

Toonie Skate & Hockey Skate

I met-up with a few friends this afternoon for a 'toonie skate' at the Trout Lake Ice Rink! Here's Nicole and Jody. We were the first of our group to arrive. Jody... Nicole... In between the girls... Selena and Louisa joined us shortly after. Last, but not least was Chera. She came right after her classes were done. "What colour are your bras, girls?" "Jody don't fall!" "Don't fall Jody," I said. Chera... Chera tried to implement dance movements in order to skate backwards. Louisa showed Selena how to go backwards. Awww... BFFs... Chera started to look like a belly dancer on ice! Here's a little video. After our skate, we hung-out at the local Starbucks. Hey, those Crest White Strips actually worked on my teeth! Big thanks to Mark for that! Chera was the 'Little Red Umbrella' walking home. Fun times, we got to do this again! Later in the evening, I played hockey with the boys! I wore my new gloves today. Drew on the bench... I bagged a goal tonight! It was good to be playing again. There's Rich. Game over... Nick... Drew again. After a long absence, Paul is back!

No comments: