Monday 11 January 2010

The Karaoke Army

Here's the MOMMIETRON doing a little modelling for me as we were running errands this afternoon. Underneath the Cambie Street Bridge... Later in the evening, I got together with a few friends at Boston Pizza. Jody and Julia arrived here before me. Then Niki came. She had first crack at my dessert. I ordered their Chocolate Explosion Cake. The next group to arrive were Leanne, Derek, Brad, and Elizabeth. LOL! Fuck Elizabeth makes me laugh! WHITE... (the colour of my wife beater) Jody got to sing first out of our group. Mira and Denisa came a little later. Posing with Denisa... Julia on the mike... Elizabeth's turn... Even with a big glass of milk my dessert was still too sweet! Brad had a go. Mark and the rest of the karaoke fiends... Some more regulars... Awww... Elizabeth and Derek slow danced. Enter Louisa! And finally Todd! Leanne with her ride behind her... Gogan is our karaoke host. He's got one of the best selection of songs in the city! Nice jacket too! The married ones... We're not married. Courtney and Elizabeth back to back... Niki... She sang "(You Drive Me) Crazy". Saluting my army of singers... Hmmmnnn... What to sing? What to sing? Brad the singing pugilist... Mira got her turn. Now, what is going on here?!? The look on Todd's face says it all. Oh, now he's singing! Julia dancing up a storm... Lousia baby! We all started to dance! Our group finished off the night singing "Don't Stop Believin'". Fun times everyone!!!

1 comment:

Mapr said...

Videos coming soon. Hey Edwin. Want to make a D.I.Y. karaoke documentary together and post web episodes?