Tuesday 10 May 2011

A Belated Mother's Day (Day 2)

Still hanging-out with the MOMMIETRON, I took her to Trees Organic Coffee this morning. The food here is great, but the service from one of the Chinese employees leaves much to be desired. Actually, quite rude to be honest. :-( After our meal, I bought her a shirt from Joe Fresh! And then I took her for a tour of my gym, the Steve Nash Sports Club! "Oh wow, it's high-class here!" she said. LOL! The MOMMIETRON and I eventually parted ways and I met-up with Popa Fatt. "That's basically what you would get if MOMO had sex with Lila's bike," said Fatty speaking of the 2008 Fuji Track seen here. I ended-up at Trees Organic Coffee again, but with a different crew this time. Could the guy on the left be Future Fatty?!? LOL!
Congratulations to Fatty and Misha for their Leo Award Nominations for their documentary, "Streets of Plenty"!!!

No comments: