Saturday 14 May 2011

Birthdays Galore!!!

Check out the car I rented for the weekend. It's a Ford Fusion. Once again, I went through Priceline.com, but this time I picked the car up from a Hertz location. I drove down to Surrey for a couple of birthday parties! Phoenix's wife, Anissa and their daughter, Natasha were both celebrating their birthdays today. Actually, I thought it was Phoenix's birthday, so I bought him the Canucks hat by mistake. LOL! Look who we have here! It's Chris with his son, Lucian! This is Lucian's favourite buddy, Splish. And his lovely mommy, Leila. Oh wow, a pinata! The kids couldn't wait to knock this thing down. What's this? Some home improvement while the party goes on? LOL! Phoenix was making everyone on the patio laugh with his handy work. So much food here! It was basically a cheat day for me. Oh, that thing was filled with candies and chocolates! Yup, it's true! They actually got a Roast Pig for the party! Oh boy, it's time for some cake! Uhhh, they forgot an 'A' on the name. Both cakes were awesome, but this one was my favourite! Time to blow-out the candles, girls! The opening of the presents... They had quite the turn-out this afternoon. Father and son use the same hair gel. LOL! The birthday girl, Natasha! I'm backing-up Boston this year! After the party, I stayed a little longer to watch the hockey game. Milan Lucic is my man. Hell, he went to the same high school as me!
Happy Birthday to Natasha and Anissa!!!
Thank you for having us over to celebrate!!! When the game was over, I left Phoenix's house and drove to Hercy's place where she too was celebrating a birthday! The lovely Stephanie was here too! "Jason, can you go into my purse and get my camera?" LOL! We had a troubadour for our entertainment tonight! Happy Birthday Hercy!!!
Thanks for the invite!!!

No comments: