Saturday 7 May 2011

Point Roberts & Cavalia

I was on my way to Point Roberts this morning, but this time I took the bus! It's funny how I keep getting more efficient at this. ;-) Now this is a first, a line-up at the Letter Carrier?!? Business must be good! Not only was I picking something up, I was sending something out too. The walk back to the bus stop was actually quite pleasant. MOMO's got a new crankset! In the evening, I made my way over to "Cavalia"! Thanks to the Social Shopper, I paid $156 CAD for a Rendez-Vous VIP Ticket which normally costs $223.74 CAD. Boris and Hilda came to see the show too! "I'm VIP, baby!" The Rendez-Vous tent... There was an open bar and tons of food in here! I tried to pig-out as much as I could. ;-) "Hey George, the ocean's calling. They're running out of shrimp!" I had a centre row seat, 4 rows from the front! The show was nothing short of amazing! It was such an incredible experience! Posing with a couple of the performers after the show... Eventually, they opened the stables to give us a little tour of the horses! Horsie! Whoa, look at the dong on this one! All the horses were pretty hungry after the show. I want a horsie! This was the tough one in the show. Some of the performers kept jumping up and down on his back! Nice hair! The saddles and stuff... "Please, no flash photography!" "Please, don't touch the horses!" "Please, don't talk to the horses!" LOL! It was still worth it. :-)

No comments: