Saturday 28 May 2011

"Human Target" Set-Sale

I got-up early in the morning to meet Martin, so we could drive over to the sale. As planned, Tim met us at the JJ Bean by the studio. I have to admit, the Mochas here are great! There sure are perks when you enter as 'crew'. ;-) We finally arrived! There was just a small group of us at first, but outside the gates was a huge line-up! The wardrobe section... and the set decorations section... It was getting a little too packed for my taste here. :-(
I just bought a telescope and a water bottle at this one, no clothes. After our shopping, Tim dropped me off at the SeaBus terminal... and I took the catamaran over to downtown. I eventually met-up with Nick at the New Oxford to watch the UEFA Champions League Final... and to have brunch! Man, the food here is really good and cheap!

No comments: