Wednesday 11 May 2011

Laundry & iVegas

Finally, Laundry Day with Jude and RT! When we finished washing our clothes, we paid a little visit to Kelly and Charlie! Jude likes Charlie. Charlie likes Jude. "Must touch Charlie." Charlie's perfect with kids! Looks like someone's in the kitchen.
Big thanks to RT for transport and to Kelly for the tea!!! In the evening, I went down to Five Sixty for the iVegas Starlets Unveiling Media Red Carpet Event! Sabine and Steve showed-up too! I can't wait to work on their webisodes! Alana... There was a Capoeira performance. Along with some singing. Flashing the pearly whites... If I grew my hair out, this would have been a photo of dark hair individuals. Cue the fashion show! The iVegas Starlets were the models. Front-row on the runway... The iVegas Starlets... Chillin' with Christy and the Brothers Stevenson... Hey, it's Preddy Girl! Maija... Adam and Michelle... Art in the making... Oh fuck, swimsuits!!! I gotta go to more of these. ;-) LOL! Look at Duke! Ahhh, he spotted me. :-) Posing with Bradman... In front of the banner with Niki... Julia with her son, Owen and daughter, Olivia... Time for the prize giveaway! And they were giving-out a lot of good stuff too! For example this Gucci bag which was won by Alana! So awesome! Big thanks to Vernard, Julia, and Duke for getting me on the VIP list!!!

3 comments:

mark said...

damn, that Alana looks a lot like "Robin" from How I Met Your Mother

im crushing now, lol

PK said...

I'm voting for the beautiful, very classy Chantal at:

www.ivegasstarlets.com/chantal

She's a very special lady whose inner beauty shines as much as her smile!

sammeylerry said...

I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
รับ ซัก ผ้า โรงแรม