Tuesday 24 May 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game (Day 1)

Breakfast with Ken (In-Motion)... I (Showbiz Management) finally got booked for work after 2 weeks of nothing! Our shooting location was quite pleasant too. I (Showbiz Management) thought I recognized this guy. It's Panos, an old classmate of mine from Mark Brandon's class! He booked an acting role on this episode! JC was also acting in this episode! Chad was hired as a technical consultant because he actually plays baseball. And Randy (Showbiz Management) was doing background with the rest of us. I (Showbiz Management) grabbed a shot on the mound. "This is how you do it," said Chad. We all had a great lunch today! The weather turned-out to be really nice! I met Rachel (InspirationAll) for the first time today! Julian (Local Color) and I (Showbiz Management) shared a few laughs while we worked. Rachel (InspirationAll) and I (Showbiz Management) both love the sun. They actually served us Hot Dogs near the end of our day! Yeah, that's right! Holy shit! Look at the line-up sign-out! We'll all be back at the Nat Bailey Stadium tomorrow! Michele (Urban Casting) and I rode the same Skytrain outta here.
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: Cattle, 172 Background.
Length of Call: 12 1/2 hours.

No comments: