Wednesday 4 May 2011

Is It Really Work?

You know what? I think I'm going to check "Cavalia" out. ;-) MOMO and I were booked for work today, so I rode her along the seawall towards the circus! Looks like the Vancouver Fire & Rescue Services was putting on a display this afternoon! That boat is pretty agile! I (Showbiz Management) met Ed's dog, Max for the first time today! Even if I didn't get booked for work, I think I'd be on the seawall nonetheless. ;-) It's a good thing we're filming today because the weather is supposed to get pretty wet for the rest of the week. :-( The rest of background waited for our holding to set-up. MOMO and Max... MOMO seulement... Max and Ed sitting by a tree... Max is a cross between a Yellow Labrador Retriever and a Rhodesian Ridgeback! Max's hair growth is quite interesting. He almost looks prehistoric. MOMO and a Tree... Look who Tina and I bumped into at the park! It's Jennifer and Brando! Awww, I miss my former agent. :-(
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: Approx. 20 Background.
Length of Call: 4 1/4 hours.

No comments: