Sunday 15 May 2011

"Bong of the Dead" Premiere

One last day with this rental. I'm actually going to miss it. :-( She's a good car. I was at the Rio Theatre tonight. Maija asked me if I could do some camera work for her interviews at the "Bong of the Dead" premiere! I was quick to lend my services! Barry Nerling was one of the stars in the movie! The movie's creator, Thomas Newman thanked the crowd for attending. Nice, reserved seating! The captive audience... Thomas gave out some advice on his film making process. Maija capturing some footage of the whole event... Trina was here with her daughter, Madison. Great job, Barry! Or should I say, "Great job, Alex Montgomery III!"? Troy was here too! After the movie, Thomas awarded one of the fans with a zombie hand created by make-up artist, Mike Fields!
And now for the best-dressed competition. It was up to Mike Fields to judge the winner. The drunk guy in the far right was dubbed 'Dick of the Dead' by Thomas. LOL! The nurse was the winner! What a fun night this was!
Big thanks to Maija for bringing me along!!!
Be sure to tune into Maija Preddy's YouTube Channel to watch tonight's interviews.

No comments: