Friday 20 May 2011

Oakridge Tailors

Some of the clothing I bought yesterday required a few alterations, so I brought them over to Oakridge Tailors this morning. They're my favourite to go to and the couple who own it, Will and Joy are very nice to deal with. The rates are really good too!
5534 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC
604-325-0545
Here's the other reason I love coming here, Coco! He's one of the friendliest dogs you'll ever meet. Coco actually went missing a few days ago because he got frightened by a larger dog in the neighbourhood and ran away. Everyone that knew him was so worried and tried to help in the search. Thank goodness the BC SPCA found him and returned him to his loving parents! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy I've been there! :)
cute doggie

James W Wilson said...

Thanks for sharing. Great post very Informative, also checkout Eunice Apparel Design