Thursday 5 May 2011

Thursday Runaround

This morning, Lila and I went over to Sabine and Steve's to try on our wardrobe for their new web series "13 Witches"! I play the character, 'Anubis' which is fitting for my love of dogs. ;-) Lila's a witch! Very nice. After my fitting, I went down to ShowBiz Management to pick-up some cheques and that's when I bumped into Shane and Michelle! They were here with the same thing in mind. ;-) In the evening, Nick and I walked over to the Twisted Fork Bistro after our workout. At first I thought I was exhausted from our session at the gym, but it turns out they've got Kryptonite at this restaurant! "Ahhh, no wonder..." ;-) I had their Grilled Sourdough and their Beef Tenderloin. Nick ordered the Beef Tenderloin as well. It was so soft, it practically melted in your mouth! For dessert, I ordered the Caramel Napoleon. The food here is just AWESOME!!!

No comments: