Friday 27 May 2011

Lachlan & Dave's Birthday

After I got wrapped from work, I met-up with Dave and them and we walked over to the Kingston to celebrate a couple of birthdays! Yay! We got here just in time to watch the Boston Bruins win the Eastern Conference Finals! My man, Lucic is in!!! He went to my old high school, you know? :-) This is the second night I've spent with a pint of Guinness! I better watch my weight. ;-) Harvey, Dave, Dave, and Lachlan... Man, I haven't seen Kimmie in so long! Man, great tasting food with a newly built downstairs?!? Things sure have changed from the oldRose & Thorne! Our baby girl, Andrea had finally arrived!
Something must have been funny here. After our meal, I played some billiards with Andrea. Uh oh, a Muff Diver for birthday boy, Lachlan! Andrea got ready for her husband, Dave to do one too. LOL! Oh yeah, double the pleasure... double the fun!! "Oh wow, Andrea!" LOL! Andrea didn't want to get any cream on her pants. ;-) Mel and Mon shared a hug outside. BFFs... Oh yes, happy days are here again!!! ;-)
Happy Birthday to Dave & Lachlan!!!

No comments: