Wednesday 20 June 2012

Edoras Reborn

So, if you indulge in Bangers & Mash the day before, you have to compensate with a 10k run around Stanley Park on the following day.  ;-)
I always treat myself to a little stroll at Third Beach when I do this route.  Actually, I took this chance to cut my fingernails.  ;-)
Now, that's one way to do it!
After doing yoga and spin at the gym, I ran into Tegan when I was leaving!  She was my favourite salesperson at the Steve Nash Sports Club before she left, so it was good to reconnect with her today.
Later in the afternoon, the Popa Fatt and I went down to Langley for dinner with Elizabeth and Dr. Nick.
Of course, we were excited to see the horses!
There's Gary!
Apparently, they have a resident barn cat here!
His name is Toblerone.  LOL!
One of Dr. Kleider's newest patients...
He was a little shy at first, but he eventually warmed-up to me.
I dubbed him Elvis because he was here to have his pelvis operated on.  ;-)
Many improvements have been made to the ranch since it's requisition by Dr. Nick and Elizabeth.
Time for Lila and Fatty to say, "hi," to the equine.
Gary always wants to kiss!
See?
Dig the flower baskets.

Sugar time...
The Eagle and the Horse...
They're like big dogs.
Their noses are so soft.
Enjoying wine in the arena...
Oh, who's down there?
I think it's someone I love.  ;-)
Suzy Girl!!!
"Let's take this out for a spin." 
It's a John Deere, baby!
Lila's turn.
This was her first time behind the wheel of a motorized vehicle!
"Round and round we go..." 
High Fives...
Good job!
Time to switch it up.
Let's see what she's got.
Yeah, baby!
I'm calling this place Edoras because of all its horse influence.


The Gun Show!!!
One more shot with the Bird on the Deere.
Yes, please do.
Time to prepare the food...  Fatty helped with the salad.
Suzy was busy chomping on something.
We set-up outside.
Dinner is served.
All this place needs are patio lanterns.  ;-)

Gratitude to Elizabeth and Nick for having us over for dinner!!!  :-)
See what I mean by horse influence?
Only a horse lord could live here.  ;-) 
"What time is it, Suzy?"
It was time to take the Skytrain back into town.

We stopped by the Shangri-La Hotel once we got downtown.
We were supposed to meet Favaron here, but he pulled a change-up on us, so we decided to take-off.  It didn't matter because we were all tired anyways.

1 comment:

ujjwalsharma said...

My first time I visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff on your blog, especially its discussion. thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
Benefits of Dhanurasana