Sunday 24 June 2012

Wedding in Cancun (Day 1)

About a year in the making, the day had finally arrived.
It was time to fly-off to Cancun, Mexico!
The Plaza Premium Lounge...
Our travel booking for this trip included a voucher for this place.
There was a breakfast buffet.
A large lounge to have a rest...

and a shower which I had to use.  :-)
There's our plane.
Our plane at CUN...
We do plan to hit Coco Bongo this week.  ;-)
There's our Sunquest liaison.
LOL!  Mrs. McLean...
Everyone receiving their reservation info...
It was damn hot, I tell you!
Angie and Tom...
Total Cartel...
This reminds me of work.  ;-) 
That's our hotel, the Cancun Palace!
Here's our welcoming party!
Rich, Pauline, Anthony, and Anna arrived yesterday.
Love the cold towels!

 It's great to finally be here.
Let's get to our rooms!
The view of the beach...
A few shots of Glen and my room...

The view of the lagoon...




It sure is pretty here!



I'll take this one.  This is my first time travelling all-inclusive, so I'm gonna take advantage of it.
Yup, I found my robe.  ;-)
Time to check-out the pool.
Our section of the beach...
Playing with the Boys... and Girls...  ;-)
Anthony and Anna in the water already!

I've spotted Barney from our balcony!  LOL!
We all had dinner at Zen tonight.
It started to pour outside!
Mother and son...
Daughter and mother...
We had two big tables for ourselves.

Pauline and her nephew, Luca...
These Breaded Cheese Skewers were good!
Beef in Basil Sauce...
Salmon Sashimi...
Glen PG (Prince George) and Bindy...
Sitting with Colleen...
Anthony and Anna...
Sweet and Sour Pork...
Ohhh, our swag bags!
Out of all the adults, I was the only one that got a squirt gun.  ;-)
Now this was an awesome dessert, Tempura Ice Cream!
This Green Tea Ice Cream, not so much.  LOL!

No comments: