Monday 25 June 2012

Wedding in Cancun (Day 2)

Staying true to the regimen, I worked-out at the gym early this morning.  ;-)
It's so peaceful in the morning.
Hmmm, which way to run?
Guess I'll go south.
Here I go!


It's a little different from running around Vancouver's Seawall.

It's harder and...
hotter!
Great scenery though.
When I got back to our resort, I eventually joined the others at the pool.

Anna C. has engaged her Cloaking Device.  ;-)
This was a popular spot.
In all our swag bags was a mug to keep our drinks cold.
Mrs. Chamberland and her son, Rich...
Volleyball and Parasailing...
A PBO who I eventually would come to know.  ;-)
The boys and I met Julie, Lynda, and Mary today who were here celebrating Julie's birthday!
LOL!  All of a sudden, a lightning storm hit us!  It is hurricane season, you know?
Once again, we stayed indoors tonight.
We had dinner at the Steak's temporary location, the boardroom.
I had a Seafood Chowder to start.

My entree was a Ribeye & Shrimp.
The dessert was okay, but I liked the Tempura Ice Cream at Zen more.
I may have missed it the first night,
but this time I joined everyone at the disco lounge.
I tried learning the Macarena from the girls.
I eventually caught on.
George and them started join-in.
Insert Anna A. and Shelly.

Bring on the rest of our ladies!


Sandwiched between sisters, Julie and Mary...
Add Lynda to the mix.  I'm shirtless because I was sweating like a mofo!
Glen and Joe got into the picture.
Nice legs, Mary!
I love these sisters!
I eventually got a new shirt and posed with Kayla and Mary.  See?  I told you I'd get to know that PBO.  ;-)
Lynda and Mary posing with some of the youngins now...

Anna C., Rich, Pauline, Angie, and Tom...
Mary and Tracy...  LOL!  Tracy asked her boyfriend if she could dance with me.
This was definitely a fun night!  :-)

No comments: