Wednesday 6 June 2012

Vegas with ShowBiz (Day 6)

I had a little breakfast downstairs at the Lobby Bar and Cafe to start off the day.
Target acquired.  I'm going here after my workout.  :-)
The lobby of their spa is just beautiful!


More pool shots...
Forget what I said about their Euro Pool the other day because there were a bunch of topless women tanning their hot bods today!  :-)
Yup, Panda Express for dinner!
I cut through the Venetian tonight.  I had some good times at this hotel a couple of years ago.
They had some carnival thing going on here.
Here's a few night shots of the Strip.






I caught "The Sirens of TI" as I was walking back.
Here comes the pirate ship!
It was a cool show.
Finally, back at Encore there were tons of PBOs!
Waves upon waves of beautiful women just kept piling into the line-up for the Surrender Nightclub!
My homies, Greg and Colin were just happy to be playing cards.  LOL!
See?!?

They just coming and coming!
Courtney (server at the Lobby Bar and Cafe) was so cute, I just had to get a photo with her.
I was craving dessert,
so I dragged Colin out to Stratta.
A Tiramisu for me...
and an Apple Crumble for Colin.
Ready to attack!
Roland would have loved this.  ;-)
We both enjoyed our delicious desserts and eventually called a night.  Just one more night to go.  :-(

No comments: