Tuesday 26 June 2012

Wedding in Cancun (Day 3)

It may have rained like crazy yesterday,
but the sky sure cleared-up today!


I love the view from our room!
I love this view too.  Wait a minute, that's Angie!!!
Those of our group that don't like to waste the sun...  ;-)
"Come here, baby.  You deserve a photo with me."  LOL!
Look, there's a monkey on my head!
"Monkey, what's over there?!?"
Fuck it!  It's time to flex.  ;-)
The sinister silhouettes of childhood friends...
For dinner, I ordered Room Service!
Uh oh, George and Joe are ready for a night out on the town!
And so were Angie,
Mel,
Anna C.,
Anna A.,
and the Chand Sisters!!!
Here's our bus to take us to the club.
Eva, Joan, and Morgan were going too!
On our way downtown...
Getting dropped-off now...
Destination: CoCo Bongo!

Glen PG was excited!
There was huge line-up outside,
but we got to bypass it...
by purchasing a VIP Pass.  ;-)
Wow!
First, we got PBOs on dancing on the bar.


We got PBOs dancing in the VIP section.

And just before the show was about to start, Morgan and Eva got brought-up on the main stage!
"Lend me your ears!"
I loved the shooter girl to the far right!  She kind of reminded me of Heather Morris.  ;-)
Here we have the female patrons dancing on the bar now.
The show's about to start!
"Phantom of the Opera"

"Chicago: The Musical"
Some Soca.
It got fucken packed downstairs!
Pauline and her BFFs...
The bride and groom...
I'm getting pretty fucked-up from all the free drinks now.  LOL!
"TRON: Legacy"
Some Romanesque tribute...
And finally Spider-Man!!!
This is the best part of the club when they bring a girl wearing a dress on to the bar.
They let her dance for a bit and just when she's not expecting it, they blow a gust of air up her dress!  LOL!  It still makes me laugh every time I see it.  :-)
The others may have opted to pay $15 USD for a cab ride back to our resort, but not me.  I chose to spend $1 USD to take the local transit back, but I also found out that if you walk across to the other side of the block, you only have to pay the cabbies $5 USD to take you anywhere in the city!  ;-)

No comments: