Monday 4 June 2012

Vegas with ShowBiz (Day 4)

It was our first morning without our Ari Gold aka Roland.  ;-)
LOL!  Colin berated Greg for his fart sessions in our room.
Time to get something to eat.

The boys took me to the Earl of Sandwich.
The sandwiches here are really delicious!
Heading back to our hotel...
Cutting through CRYSTALS...
We hit the pool when we got back.
This time Colin brought his waterproof camera down with us.
Greg and I tried to make the most of it.

We realized later that we should have been wiping the lens free from water drops before taking the shots.
"There!  No, over there!"

"NOOOOO!!!"
Posing with Shannon from Denver...

Her sister, Heather offered to take photos of us.
I was done wading in the pool, so I grabbed the local transit...
to the Gun Store.
I totally regretted it though after seeing this line-up.  :-(
They do have a lot of guns here though.
Looks like they've hired some PBOs to their staff!
Back to the guns...
I waited 2 hours before it was my turn!  When I finally got to the range, I just wanted to get it over with and get back to the hotel.  I'm never gonna come here again.
This was the only thing that kept me in the line-up.  ;-)  But eventually, she got fed-up with the wait and left!
When I got back to the hotel, the boys and I took some time to chill.
Greg was on his phone...
and I did some yoga.  ;-)
Representing Douglas College on the way to the theatres...
This seems fitting.
LOL!
The movie we watched...
Time to head back to Aria for our last night at this resort.
Colour coordinating with the big guy...

We miss ya Roland!!!  :-(

2 comments:

Fatty said...

snow white and the huntsman......well....was it good?

The EdRocker said...

It's okay, but I wasn't buying the storyline for some reason.