Wednesday 27 June 2012

Wedding in Cancun (Day 4)

So, on my way to the gym this morning, I finally bumped into Barney!
Lynn and Ted were working-out too, so I offered to take a photo of them with the purple guy.
After I was done lifting weights, I had a quick breakfast with Joe, Bindy, and Glen PG.
Now, I was ready to take the bus into town to do a little shopping.
First stop: Kukulcan Plaza
The duty-free store was big in this mall.
Not too busy here though.
I finally got to see it for myself, the fish pedicure!  I didn't try it though.
Nice mall, but I was tired of it already.
Oh wow, they have one here too?!?  Another store for Jennifer Rosete!  ;-)
Anyways, I left the mall and walked further up along the road where I eventually passed the Canadian Embassy!
Here's the second mall I came across, La Boutique Palacio.
It looked pretty fancy, but most of the stores downstairs were still under redesign.
It's nice inside though.
I walked through to see the lagoon.
Me and the lagoon...  ;-)
The third mall I came across was La Isla.
Now, this was one big outdoor mall!
"'C' is for 'COOKIE' and it's good enough for me."
Pretty!


Eventually, I started to get hungry, but because I've paid for an all-inclusive stay at our resort, I didn't want to spend anymore money outside of our hotel.
Then I remembered Rich telling me I could use our wristband to get the same treatment we get at the Cancun Palace at any other Palace Resorts, so I stepped into the Beach Palace and it's true!  All the privileges were extended to me as if I were a guest at the hotel except for the fact I didn't have a room there.  I basically ate their ice cream and took a couple bottles of water.
I did check out the layout of their pool and compared it to our resort.
Our's was way better!  LOL!
"Okay, I'm outta here!  Thanks for the ice cream!!!"
On the road again...
I eventually arrived at the club district.
It sure looks different in the day.
I was done, so I caught the bus back.
Home Sweet Home...
Tonight was our scheduled Hindi Night!  Our groom and bride look stunning, eh?
Tom with his wife, Angie...
Anthony and his wife, Anna...

Location: The Steak at the Breeze Terrace
Nice view from here!
"I can't believe there are still people in the pool at this time," said Pauline.
So beautiful!
Rich got a little touch-up from his mom.
Rich, Mrs. Chamberland, and Pauline...
Bring in Mrs. Chand!
Let's get started.
Oh, there's that girl (wearing denim shorts) whose bikini kept falling-off earlier when she was playing with the waves at the beach!  LOL!
Etienne taking his little ones to the restroom...
Anna has been one of my favourite models on this trip!
Bindy and Mel...
I loved this drink, the Miami Vice!  Well, it was easy to drink because it tasted good.  ;-)
Finally, they got the Chicago Style done right!  I had to explain it to our server in great detail, but once he understood, everyone else ordered their steaks the same way.  LOL!
What do we have here, karaoke?!?
After our meal, I went down to Zen to get Tempura Ice Cream for dessert.  ;-)
I rejoined the others outside where our night continued.
Now, this drink is called the Spider-Man!  Another yummy concoction.
Bring in the girls and their beautiful saris!
These photos suck because my camera's flash totally show how dirty my lens is.
It's because it shoots a lot of PBOs.  ;-)
I'm just relying on Etienne's camera to get better photos tonight.  ;-)
"Hello.  What have we here?"  Introducing Subir (Pauline's cousin) and beautiful wife, Smeeta!  They just arrived today.
And here's the cutest couple...
George and Cindy!
Time to take some night shots of our hotel.

I love it here!
George and Glen chatting...
Inside the disco lounge, I ran into Eva and Morgan!
LOL!  It's Lynn and Ted dancing-up a storm!
LA girls, Smeeta and Neena...
Subir and Smeeta played with the evening waves.
Glen PG and I actually had fun with the big waves earlier today, so we know all about the allure.  ;-)
Anthony with my favourite model...
That's my BOBO!!!  

1 comment:

Joaquin said...

Hello friend, what parents photos and what a good time you had a great time. Do you know what I'm missing? some photo in a watercraft, crossing the lagoon and in parachutes and those are aquatic activities that Aquaworld has for you. By the way the accommodation in Cancun that you chose this super father and is one of the best hotels in the city of Cancun. I hope you return soon a hug