Saturday 9 June 2012

Mateo's First Birthday & Poker

Since I was going to be spending the whole day out in the boonies, I decided to pick-up this rental for just $24.74/day from Enterprise.  ;-)
Here's the little birthday boy, Mateo with his grandparents!
I love it when Boris' parents come over because they always bring over some Milhojas!  It's my favourite. :-)
Hilda with all the food...
Carina and her girlfriends...
Bruno!
After the party, we drove over to the Deumas' new house.
It's still under renovation.

Their patio is huge!
And it's got a hot tub!
The neighbourhood looks nice.
Oh man, what a mess!  LOL!
Hilda's new car?  NOT!
It's a pretty house.  :-)
Later in the evening, we drove over to Jason and Carol's place for a night of poker!
I didn't know that they had bunnies!
This is Yum Yum and Carol trained him to knock over those coloured pegs.
Copping a feel...

He's cute.
Oh, there's the other one, but she's shy.
The bunnies and their mom...
Let the games begin.
Boris sat beside the penguin aka Chad.
LOL!  Carol was the winner tonight.  I came in fourth, so no money for me.  
Here's the other reason why I rented a car,
to pick-up my watch.
I had my heart set on this particular model by TAG Heuer,
but I couldn't find it anywhere until I got to Las Vegas.  Here's a tip.  If you want to save tax on your retail purchases, have it shipped out of state.  ;-)
Ahhh, my Aquaracer Calibre 16 Day Date Chronometer Automatic Chronograph 43mm.  I just fucken love it!  :-)

No comments: