Tuesday 5 June 2012

Vegas with ShowBiz (Day 5)

"Get your shit together because it's time to check-out!"
We had some good times at Aria
but it's time to move on to Encore!

The decor here is certainly different!
Let's see our room.



It similar to the rooms at the Venetian.
Colin sitting on the vanity chair...
Now, he's hiding in the loo.
We had a pretty good view from up here.
There's one of the pools...
and that's the European pool where the women can go topless, but no one ever does.  :-(
The golf course...
That's the Fashion Show Mall on the Strip.
"Let's get something to eat."
"Which way, Greg?"
This place is full of art.

Walking the Strip...
Destination: the Fashion Show Mall

I hit a Panda Express again!
This is a pretty big food court.
The usual: Orange Chicken, Honey Walnut Shrimp, and Fried Rice
This reminds me of Jennifer Rosete.  ;-)
This place reminds me of the Deumas.
Oh wow, they've got a big black stallion at the entrance of Wynn!
I love horsies!
Cutting through Wynn...
Man, it's pretty here too!

This is my section of the room.  LOL!
I picked-up a matching Slim Card Case ID from the Tumi Store at the Fashion Show Mall.
Time to check-out the pool!
I'm liking it so far.



This was a good place to set-up.  ;-)
PBO!
And another one!
Oh my God!
The one on the right was beautiful!
See?

I'm getting frustrated here.  ;-)
Colin and our neighbouring hotel...

Seriously, this was driving me crazy!
I eventually talked to her and found out her name is Emma.  She's from London and it was there last day here.  :-(
Now, I was frustrated and sad,
so I hit the gym!

These little lockers were similar to the ones at my Steve Nash Sports Club!
Call me Hugh.  ;-)
I was able to spot someone familiar from up here!
This other girl in yellow was the same one waiting in-line at the Gun Store yesterday!

The lighting in our room is great!
I got hungry, so Colin and I walked around looking for a place to eat.
Of course we took pictures along the way.

This is one beautiful garden!


We ended-up at familiar territory, the Grand Lux Cafe inside the Venetian!
But we got directed to another location inside the Palazzo because the other one was cleaning their kitchen.
It was Colin's first time trying this place.
The owners of the Cheesecake Factory and the Grand Lux Cafe are the same!
Dinner with Colin...  I still feel like we're on set.  LOL!
I was so hungry last night, I ordered a Ribeye and it was good!
Time to head back.

No comments: