Thursday 7 June 2012

Vegas with ShowBiz (Day 7)

"America!!!  Fuck Yeah!!!"
I walked over to the Imperial Palace this morning...
to get breakfast at Hash House a Go Go!
Colin totally recommended this place, so I decided to check it out for myself.
I ordered their Grilled French Toast.
It was huge and damn good too!
When I got back at the Wynn, I peeked into the Penske-Wynn Ferrari - Ferrari Dealership.
I didn't bother going inside because there's a $10 admission fee for visitors unless you're actually a Ferrari owner, then it's free.
Eventually, I met-up with the boys for a last go at the pool.
PBOs to our right!
Greg and the back of my head...
Me and Encore...
Posing with the Wynn now...

The lovely view from here...
Cougar Alert!
That girl is going to have a funny tan.
The view to our right...
Colin reading under the sun...
Greg maxin' and relaxin'...
Colin is vying for the title...
'Fatty II'.  LOL!
Time for the Exalted Warrior!
Greg had a go too.  LOL!
WTF?!?  Colin is still reading!
LOL!  I was back at Hash House a Go Go, but this time with Greg and Colin for dinner.
Our caretaker, Bill and Colin...
The kitchen was a little overwhelmed, so Bill brought out some Biscuits to calm our appetite.  :-)
They were coated with honey and butter.  So awesome!
The size of their portions are crazy here!
Colin and I shared this Burger.
It was fucken huge!
A blurry shot of us because not everyone knows how to use a camera.  We appreciate the effort though.  ;-)
I also shared this Ribeye with Colin!  I think I'm done for the night.  ;-)

No comments: