Saturday 23 June 2012

Lordy, Lordy Look Who's... it's Kenji's 40th!

A bunch of us went over to La Casita to celebrate Kenji's 40th birthday tonight!
Brenda booked the party room downstairs.
Fuck!  Will you look at the size of that Margherita?!?
I was the first one here, but it started to fill-up fast.
Here's the birthday boy!
LOL!  I sat at the head of the table.
It's nice here.  They sure have fixed it up.  I remember when a production I worked on years ago used this place as a holding.
Okay, time to turn on the flash.


No beach ball here.  ;-)
Someone else is turning 40 soon.  ;-)



So, this is where Maria-Jose works now!  She was my favourite server at Salsa & Agave.
More random photographs of the night...




I had a small order of their Beef Fajitas.  It was good!
For dessert, I ordered a Pastel de 3 Leches.  I have to admit, it's a close second to the one they serve at Salsa & Agave.
Oh boy, here comes the cake!
"Blow-out the sparkler, Kenji!"
Of course, I had to get a piece.  ;-)
After dinner, most of us went over to the Waldorf for some drinking and dancing.
We got a couple from Pemberton here!
Dancing...
and drinking...

We ride fixed!  ;-)
Colin and Kenji doing shots...
Here's a weird electronica performance.  LOL!
Big white smiles from Arthur and me...
More group shots...
Jason and Jeff chillin'...
A blurry shot of our couple of the night...

Another blurry one.  :-(
Happy Birthday Kenji!!!  :-)

No comments: