Saturday 2 June 2012

Vegas with ShowBiz (Day 2)

This morning Greg and I noticed this girl hanging-out at the local CVS.  ;-)
After working-out, we were back at the pool again.

Greg's redux...
Colin wading...
Some PBOs were directly across from us!
Panning...
and scanning.
Greg and Colin...
Sans Colin...
That's the lifeguard that reminded us of Adiam.
I asked her if she could take a photo of us and she obliged.  :-)
PBO in yellow!
Playing the decoy...
Beautiful!
The view is great from here!
I love the colour yellow.  ;-)
I like black too.
Turquoise isn't bad either.  ;-)

Roland with the two giants...
Yup.
I like this place.
Vdara and the Cosmopolitan...
Prince of Las Vegas...
Wow, look at all these desserts!
Impressive, most impressive.
Roland got us some sandwiches here and they were awesome!  A little lunch before we did some shopping at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North.
Ten minutes after arriving at the mall, my shopping spree ended because I found exactly what I wanted at this store.  Woohoo!  My mind can finally rest now.  :-)
When it was time for dinner, Roland insisted on taking us out for steak at STACK Restaurant & Bar!
We were impressed by the decor of this place.
Doug (on the right) noticed me taking photos and asked me to email them to him, so I did.
Colin and I have been looking forward to eating premium steak ever since we planned this trip!
Group shots...
The anticipation was killing us because we were so hungry!
Greg and his meat...

Roland ordered a lobster with his steak!
It looked awesome!
Colin and I both ordered the Ribeye...
and we all got our steaks done Chicago-style.  This place did not disappoint.  The food was delicious!  :-)
After dinner, we walked over to Caesars Palace for some poker...
and clubbing.
I'm gonna take the MOMMIETRON to see this show one of these days.
While the boys played poker, I walked around for a bit.
Officially, it's now my third time at PURE.  LOL!
Let the party begin!
Roland ordered some bottle service, so we didn't have to wait in line long.
Up on the patio now...


Deja vu...
Oh my goodness!
Will you look at that bootie?!?
We were just surrounded by bachelorette parties!
I love this PBO!
It sure got packed here real fast!

Colin bought us all shots which totally wrecked us for the night.  LOL!
Seriously, it fucked us all up!  But it sure was fun.  ;-)
These girls were great!
The bride to be...
The chicas across from us...
Andrea was cool too!
Colin workin' it...
I was feeling pretty numb at this point.
I don't even remember taking a photo with this girl, but she sure is pretty!
Big thanks to Roland for treating us all to a great time!!!  :-)

No comments: