Friday 20 August 2010

Back in VanCity

As I walked through Granville Street this afternoon, I saw what looked like a yoga class taking place! Why am I not surprised? Lila was here to attend a session. Awesome! 'Downward dog' is one of my favourite poses. ;) Fatty's PBO... On the way out, I saw Spandy Andy dancing in the street! Looks like he's got a partner now. After running a few errands during the day, I met-up with Angela when she got off work. She was on her way to Whistler for the weekend! After spending as much time as I could with Angela before she left, I called-up Karen to hang-out. We haven't seen each other in quite sometime. I was craving a steak because I saw the meat Angela was bringing on her trip. We decided to go eat at the Factory. Oh no, the sun was starting to go down. :( After parting with Karen, I paid a visit to the Popa Fatt residence. Check it out, they're Rooftop Yoga Studio is finally done! It's so stunning!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the look of the yoga studio!

Fatty said...

thankyou!!! finally finished!!