Friday 27 August 2010

Back to Global Dynamics

"Good morning, Boobie!" Julian (Local Color) and I (Showbiz Management) were at the Vancouver Film Studios representing Global Dynamics today. I haven't seen Lauren (Local Color) in awhile! When I showed her a picture of Angela and she said, "Ohhh, she's pretty!" Then I showed it too Julian (Local Color) and he said, "Damn, she's hot!!!" ;) Andre (JR Talent Inc.) the Russian... Leshon (JR Talent Inc.)... Sotirios (JR Talent Inc.) in the "Everybody has a Price" pose... Bryan (JR Talent Inc.) and Randy (JR Talent Inc.)... Looks like Todd's (Showbiz Management) got a new phone, the new Samsung Galaxy S and it's fucken nice! I (Showbiz Management) love reading the Best Buy flyer. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 50 Background. Length of Call: 4 hours.

No comments: