Friday 27 August 2010

Happy Birthday Krista!!!

After I got wrapped, I went straight to the Chocolate Buffet at Sutton Place to celebrate Krista's early birthday! Check out the Chocolate Fountain! There were so many awesome desserts here! They even had Crepes! Awww, here's the birthday girl! Matthew and Krista, the loving couple who met in Thunder Bay... It was time to attack the buffet table! It's not really her birthday, but we celebrated it early because she and her mom are going to London and Paris in a few days! This was what I hauled-in. Here comes the little birthday cake! It was pretty,
but it didn't really taste that good. LOL! Cam, Matthew, Krista, Jodi, me, and Lindsay... This Chocolate Mousse was the last thing I ate. Krista and the rest of the gang finished off the evening at the Japa Dog stand. She also got a cake from Nick! Happy Birthday Krista!!!

1 comment:

Fatty said...

OMG that chocolate buffet looks insane.