Tuesday 24 August 2010

On Location at the Vancouver Convention Centre

I (Showbiz Management) was working at the new Vancouver Convention Centre today. This place is so awesome! Oh shit! Don't mess with Kelvin (DC-5)! Paula (Local Color) and Chris (Local Color) come-on down! In-between Tim (DC-5) and Geoff (DC-5)... Look at the huge-ass line-up for crafties! By the time I got to the table, there was nothing left. :( At least, I got to admire the view from here. The weather was absolutely fabulous today! Sadly because there were so many of us, one of the extras had their bag go missing. Just a note for you newbies out there: Always keep your valuables with you when you go to set. Never leave it in holding!!! Lunch time! I spotted a doggie in holding! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 117 Background. Length of Call: 9 1/2 hours. On the way to Angela's, I ran into an old high school classmate, Dan Jackson! He's a professional photographer now and has a studio downtown, Manifest Photography. Check-out his website at www.manifestphotography.com. "Honey, I'm home!" She did some good ol' home cooking for us.
My baby cooked Beef Stroganoff for me which was so odd because that dish was on my mind before I arrived! Gratitude Angela!!!

No comments: