Tuesday 10 August 2010

No Work on Tuesday

Since I had a day-off, I met-up with Elizabeth for lunch at A Taste of Vietnam!
It was my first time eating at this place. You see the woman behind me hiding her face? She was talking to herself the whole time and after Elizabeth snapped this photo, she said, "I hope nobody take a my photo." LOL!
This food is awesome here and cheap too!
Deep-fried Banana with Ice Cream for dessert...
Alesha finally joined us!
Later in the afternoon, I met-up with Kelvin and Mike downtown. Angela just got off work, so we walked her home.
While Kelvin and I ate at Don Guacamole's, we bumped into Carla! She was on her way to Pacific Centre to have her shoes fixed.
Taco time! Thanks for buying, Buddy!!!
To end-off the night, Angela and I enjoyed some Green Tea and Blueberry Banana Bread (baked by Lila) at Popa Fatt. Thanks you guys!!!

1 comment: