Saturday 21 August 2010

Running Errands on Saturday

After picking-up Fatty and Lila with Rich's truck, I passed by the Nasu residence to get Mike and Natasha's keys to their house in Squamish. Of course, before I took-off, I grabbed a shot of Mrs. Nasu, Natasha, and Linda's kid, Mika in front of the vegetable garden in the back. Fatty and Lila needed to buy some furniture at IKEA, hence the borrowing of Rich's truck. I was hungry, so I ordered some Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes upstairs. It was a good deal for $5.99! Big thanks to Rich for letting us use his truck!!! Eventually, I brought the truck back to Rich, just in time for Julie's birthday. Here I am with Rich's niece, Ava on my lap as I respond to Angela's email. Ava and Nicole helped Julie blow-out her candles. Happy Birthday Julie!!! Here's Taco! Apparently, a couple of days ago, his anus got probed by Ava's thumb! LOL!!!

No comments: