Sunday 22 August 2010

Meet the Parents

This afternoon, Angela and I caught an early dinner at Martini's with her mom, Linda and her stepfather, Paul. Such a good-looking family. This one's a keeper! Paul and Linda were in town to watch the Swell Season perform at the Malkin Bowl tonight. First we shared a bowl of Poutine. Then Paul had the Seafood Jambalaya. This was our Garlic Bread! My babe got the Veal Parmesan. Linda ordered the Baked Wild Sockeye Salmon.And I tried their Wiener Schnitzel! After our meal, we walked over to Jonathon Rogers Park to let Linda and Paul's dogs play. This is Emily! And this is Sienna! I got everyone in this shot except for me. :( I got a chance to chill on the couch with Emily when we got to Angela's. So cute! Linda gave Angela an early birthday gift! By the way, she's also a talented artist. Check out her paintings at lindaskalenda.com. These two girls could be mistaken for sisters. ;) So pretty. Angela's always pretty though. After dropping-off Paul and Linda, we met-up with Elizabeth and Derek at Milestones for dessert. Feeding time for Derek... Ang and I shared the Ibarra Chocolate Cake and the Butterscotch Pot de Creme! I must say, the cake was fucken awesome! Stealing a kiss amongst the sunflowers... Not to be outdone, Elizabeth and Derek performed some PDA in front of the gerberas. And then they snuck into this little alcove! While walking me to a Skytrain station, Angela dropped by the local playground. Tickle, tickle, tickle... Look what my baby brought back for me from Whistler. She's so thoughtful! :-) Looks like Smayre and the gang have someone new to hang with! Big thanks to Angela for this wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow looks like it serious! haha. I went to the swell season too! And also is Angela now going to write on this blog too? Wowowowww did someone say whipped? hahahaha ;) cute

The EdRocker said...

She's my editor now because I'm too lazy to check my postings. LOL!