Thursday 5 August 2010

MOMO All the Way

After picking-up some cheques from ShowBiz Mangement, Alesha and I went over to Swiss Chalet for a little snack. Well, mostly dessert. I like the Lemon Meringue Pie here. I had to do a little bit of work today. As you can see, MOMO was with us the whole time. Later in the afternoon, I passed by Bryan and Stacie's place. Awww, it's been awhile since I've seen this little guy. So, this is how Stacie watches television. Bryan picked-up some take-out from Anton's for dinner. So yummy! Big thanks to the Grahn's for dinner and my little video request!!! In the evening, I finally met-up with Angela for a little bike ride! Angela and the big bird... She did a little dance for me on the stage. :) The riders having a rest... Angela and the skyline... Hey, Angela looks good on MOMO!

No comments: