Sunday 20 June 2010

Car-Free Vancouver Day!

Hey, this was one of the colour schemes I used on the "Build-A-Bike" section of IRO's website! I met-up with Alesha on Commercial Drive this afternoon! It's was her idea too because I totally forgot about "Car-Free Day". While we were here we bumped into Tim and Kylan! A lot of people turned-up for this event! Also a lot of football fans because of the matches that were playing on the TVs of various restaurants here. These guys were in sync! We were hungry, so we walked over to Belgian Fries and ordered some Poutine! We both had the Beef Steak one! For dessert, we each had a Deep-Fried Mars Bar! Alesha wanted to do a little more shopping, so we bussed over to the Main Street location. Hey, I want to wear a uniform! This party seemed to have more merchandise vendors as opposed to the one on Commercial, they had more people selling food. What the hell?!? I bumped into Mindy again, but this time with her husband, Neal! This must be the third time I've seen Mindy Gal in a month. Whoa, tall guy! Oh, he's on stilts. Kerry and her daughters were here too! I tried getting a good shot of this French Bulldog, but he couldn't keep still. So cute though. Oh, and a couple I haven't seen in awhile, Krista and Matthew! I showed them the new Umbrella Samurai I bought today. I'm so fucken happy with this purchase! Oh boy, rollergirls! As we all walked-up the street together, we saw these people dancing outside of their windows! They kept it up even by the time we left! So awesome! The city should have more days like this.

No comments: