Monday 7 June 2010

Hey Jude!

Introducing JUDE! That's right, named after the song because his mother is a big Beatles fan.
This little guy is Rachael and Mike's newborn son! Surprisingly, no boogers?!? "You've got to see the Babbeee!!!" He's already giving me the fist?!? It's almost as big as Hellboy's "Right Hand of Doom". "What's he looking at?" He likes to stare out the window. His pants are sagging, mohawk hair, suckhas stare, but he don't care... This kid looks smart. From a photo I've seen, he looks just like Mike, when he was a baby. "Eat this." It seemed like he would doze-off while the bottle was in his mouth. "Uh... Uncle Ed, my head's gonna fall off." I'm taking this kid to the beach since I'm "Spring Break's Official Suntan Lotion Applicator". I finally got to see the Babbeee. My POV... "Ehhh!!!" Gratitude to Rachael and Mike for having me over. It was a pleasure meeting your son!!! While walking towards the Skytrain station, I bumped into this loser. "LOSER!!!" It's just Phil. Eventually, I got to Amber's place to help her film some scenes for her audition. And then of course, I met-up with the boys and girls at Boston Pizza for karaoke! I got hungry, so I ordered their... Thai Chicken Bites! It sure hit the spot.

No comments: