Wednesday 9 June 2010

Trisha & Pooh Bear

So, a little over 3 years ago I met Karen's cousins when I was in the Philippines. This is a shot of Janice with her kids. Ian and Karen brought gifts for the kids, but I felt one of them got left out. I asked them, "What about Trisha, the little one? She didn't get a gift." They replied, "Oh, don't worry about it. They'll share." Share? Share?!? Being an only child, the thought of sharing was incomprehensible to me. LOL! I made it a point to get her something on this trip before I flew back to Vancouver. A couple of weeks later, I picked-up this 80th Anniversary Winnie the Pooh Bear at the SM Mall of Asia! I texted Janice and told her I had something for Trisha. Fast-forward to the present now, I get tagged in this photo by Janice on Facebook. At first I thought, "I'm nowhere in this photo." Then I realized, "Ohhh... that's Trisha! Hey, wait a minute. Is that the Pooh Bear I got her?!?" Apparently, she loves him so much, she takes him along with her whenever they sleep away from home. Pooh came with her on their recent trip to Baguio City! Look at them, they're all so cute! Bedtime for Janice, the kids, and Pooh... Who doesn't love Pooh? I actually got one for myself too. ;) It's kind of funny, but this whole thing actually made my day. Thanks Janice!!!

2 comments:

Fatty said...

your a tigger remember

The EdRocker said...

Correctamundo, I am a 'Tigger'!