Wednesday 9 June 2010

HAWKS WIN!!! HAWKS WIN!!!

It took 49 years of waiting, but the Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!!! You gotta love Jonathan Toews aka 'Captain Serious'. That's an Olympic Gold Medal and a Stanley Cup all in one year for this kid! I love who handed it to next. This guy finally got to hoist it after 3 straight trips to the Final. Everyone (including me) was beginning to think Marian Hossa was cursed, but not anymore. LOL! Looks like it's coming to BC soon since there's a bunch players on the team from here. Congratulations to them all!!! Nick and I couldn't workout yet because we had to finish the game, but eventually Kane scored, so we finally went downstairs. After pumping some iron, we walked over to Milestones. It's "Date Night" on Wednesdays, so "Dinner for 2 for $50"! Isn't my date so pretty? LOL! First, we shared their Crispy Honey Phyllo Shrimp. We each had an entree. Nick ordered the Grilled Sweet Soy Salmon. And I got the Certified Angus Beef Top Sirloin! 'C' is for 'Cookie' and it's good enough for me! The food here is just awesome!!! Gratitude Nick.

No comments: