Friday 25 June 2010

From Popa Fett to Felanji

Well, I decided to finally do my laundry after putting it off for so long. Lila was free, so she met-up with me this afternoon. When I was done cleaning my clothes, we walked over to Blenz for their new Protein Shakes! I like the view from here. Christine was walking by, so she stopped and chatted with us! Lila's a good wingchic! Hey look, it's Brian! He just came from making a bank deposit. Lila and I eventually made our way to Kits Beach! Like I said, she's a good wingchic. We eventually met Cassie, the girl tanning behind her! ;) Later in the evening, I met-up with Felicia to watch "The A-Team" at Metropolis. Honestly, it was pretty good! I was actually entertained. They've got an Enterprise-A here too! After the flick, we walked over to Cactus Club for some drinks and dessert. These Nothing But Pink Martinis are good! Felicia says I look constipated in this photo. Dessert has arrived! The Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bar... I can already hear Alesha saying, "Again with the peanut butter." This is their Apple Galette. Sweet decadence fo' shizzle!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That dessert was unreal! We must do a repeat performance!

The EdRocker said...

Indeed!