Thursday 17 June 2010

The Roxy's 22nd Anniversary

I got a text from Fatty earlier today, telling me to come down to the Roxy tonight. Apparently, they were celebrating their 22nd Anniversary with an 80's rock theme. I guess this is the Roxy Mobile? Here's some PBOs dressed-up for the occasion. This is my James Dean pose. Marty the dog... Just another reason to go inside! More rockers approaching! Hey, it's Andy! Gratitude to him for getting us in earlier!!! Fatty was running late. For the first couple hours, there was food and an open bar for all the guests! Fatty eventually arrived! Add Nick into the mix. Here's someone I met on set once, Riccia! She was looking good. Another blast from my past, Vince and his girlfriend! They make a good couple. A PBO fo shizzle! Nick's turn... "Are you kidding me? Give me the camera, hurry!" Fuck yeah!!! "Have you seen Will lately?" LOL! One of the best outfits in the house... These are the peeps responsible for the Roxy's existence. The adoring crowd... Niko! Inpired by Ace Frehley... These girls had the spirit. Let the show begin! This girl was a star. Awesome legs in a sexy dress! Check out this guy's axe! The rocker crew... It took me awhile, but I eventually realized it was Josiah under the wig! His gang was the best dressed. I need more time at the gym. This one danced-up a storm. Twisted Sister comes to mind here. Josiah! These PBOs were cute! Another nice outfit! Oh boy, COUGARS!!! Dance, dance, dance... That's the bird in England! Hey, Cindy was here too! Yeah!!! This girl read the back of my shirt. LOL! Seem like Andy changed his look! This band always brings it. The dance floor got super packed!
I thought this girl's boob was going to fall out of her dress. No such luck. :( Free food and free booze, I think everyone had a great time tonight. Big thanks to Fatty for the invite!!! After the party, Nick and I walked over to Wings for something more to eat. Our server, Nadine and her boyfriend have a blog devoted to mixed-martial arts. Check it out at www.bcmmaa.com We both had their Peppercorn Sirloin Steak Sandwich!

No comments: