Tuesday 8 June 2010

The MOMMIETRON & MOMO in Kits

Whoa, Nikki's performing here on my birthday?!? I'd go to this if I knew for sure she'd be singing "I Believe" at the concert. The MOMMIETRON, MOMO, and I grabbed the bus to Kitsilano this afternoon. I thought it'd be a good idea for us to walk around and get some exercise around this beautiful neighbourhood. I brought MOMO to Ace Cycles to finally get my old pedals removed. Big thanks to Brian for that!!! We then walked over to a house which used to belong to one of our friends. They used to run a nursing home out of it, but shut it down and sold the property for $1 000 000. I told the MOMMIETRON they could have asked for a lot more. Now, it's a newly renovated house with a bunch of rentable suites in it. They even added to the garage to make it a coach house. Just another suite to rent now! It was time to head back once we saw the clouds roll-in.

1 comment:

Harrigansturf said...

Hi,Dear
Very nice and marvelous post about all impressive............
Kids Birthday Party Calgary