Thursday 24 June 2010

Granville Island, Downtown, and the Chamberlands

Kelvin and I were walking around Granville Island this afternoon and that's when I bumped into my old high school classmate, Michelle Vulama! She had a stand in the market displaying some of her artwork. She paints rocks! Her works are just beautiful! I had no idea she was doing this. I love it! Check out the elephant on one side of this rock. There's another face to it! And this is on the side of the same rock. They're just incredible! This woman looks evil at one angle and good at another. Michelle has a website too: www.michellevulama.com As we walked around some more, we ran into Lisa! Oh, I got a couple of Creme Brulee from La Baguette et L'Echalote Bakery! When we got downtown, I picked-up a Japa Dog! I got the Terimayo Combo, basically a hot dog, fries, and a drink. We watched a bunch of dudes break dancing while we ate. I remember I used to love doing this when I was younger. It still looks fun. After parting with Kelvin, I went over to Steve's place. Here's Ava with her mom, Kat! This one likes to get a hold of everything in sight! Here's Rich's other niece, Nicole! They're so cute! Nicole has watched "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" countless times! Later, I went over to Rich's place and gave Roma a big hug! This is Rich.

No comments: